Saturday, June 14, 2014

Temporary New Article Schedule

New articles will be running every other week with the next new buffet article appearing next week. This schedule will continue on a temporary basis for a few months and I will then make a decision whether I have enough new material to write about on a weekly basis again or continue longer on this new schedule. If something comes up that is timely I may post that in between, so look for articles or subscribe to be alerted when a new article comes out.  The free subscribe link is in the column on the right of the page.

If you would like me rather to post repeat articles from the past on alternate weeks - oldies but goodies - please send me an email and let me know. There is an email link at the right of this page. If you wish to post a comment instead, I will read your comment but not approve it to be posted. There is really no need for comments published that are personal communications to me. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Art of the Buffet

No comments: